Sunday, November 7, 2010

PAUSE!

<< posted on Sunday, November 7,2010 at 2:06am -1 of my notes from my fb account>>


At the break of dawn,here i am...wandering b4 going 2sleep...

No matter what we or will do in our lives we should take time to PAUSE!

In silence,I'm at peaCe and sincerely meDitating...but

With noise,I'm exploring with much excitement...

In life,we may feel insanely rejected or greatly apPreciateD...yet 1thing is 4sure...life is all aBouT making choices and living with it-NO IFs and BUTs!

year 2010 is aBouT 2end and yet I'm still out of nOwhere...

one who is curRently pReocCupied with what or who i really wanteD to be... coNsidEring nOt just short-term buT loNG-term goals in this earthly lifE....

i wanted 2go 2a secret place where there's pampering touch of the coOl breEze wherein i can undEniaBly shouT all my questioNs!pains! and disapPointments! against the ruling mOuntains...

I'm still left unanswereD buT i'll mOve mOuntains 2seEk answerS...=)

GOD bless to all......

No comments:

Post a Comment