Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TREASURE!

they might say that being an eldest is tough as it encompasses the truth of being slave with much responsibities or commonly mistaken as a burden in one's life,,,,
before yes! but not at all!
should i say this as a blessing in disguise!...
at first, i thought being an eldest will eat u up as pride kills human...
neverthless, being someone as can stand as one of the frameworks of a big family is such a treasure no matter how strong/responsible/ wEak/immature person u are!
being an eldest made me:
find hope in every pain....
find sunshine in every rainfall...
find courage in every problem...
whatever u become is the result of one's choice whether requires taking risks or going with the flow or being easy-go-lucky...
we all have contradicting or at times has same perspectives in life
but one thing i may say as sure....
that my being eldest is like politics which tastes like "sh..Ts" as the unending corruption or evolve as the figure of freedom...
freedom....freewill...a good choice!
imagine being the strength of your weak mother and the reasonable critic of your insensitive seemingly dependent father....
we all learn from each other....
learning from each other's mistake and rejoicing in one's success big or small!=)
whatever this may lead me still i count this as my noble role and i will always be proud....
always see the beauty of your family's presence....
nevertheless, i always thank GOD 4 giving me such wonderful people in my life-my family!
i may at times hate the worries but NEVER will i leave them hanging...
imagine me as the plant that needs his roots to live-that's how my family means to me...i also owe this earthly life to them!
i can cry..laugh..live...sacrifice and rejoice for them!=)

>>>marj

No comments:

Post a Comment